Tata is a brand name that has got imbibed with the lives of the people of the country with respect to all their projects and products that has made our country proud! But the brand never ever rests on its laurels and they keep reinventing themselves time and again! Here is a new launch that showcased not one but two new products!
Tata Motors, India’s leading automotive manufacturer, today announced the launch of the new avatars of its iconic, flagship SUV Safari and its trendsetting, premium SUV Harrier. With significant design changes and addition of several futuristic technologies, both the new Safari and Harrier substantially enhance the overall experience to set new standards for the industry. Certified with the prestigious GNCAP 5-star rating, the new Safari and Harrier come with the unique distinction of securing the highest score by an Indian car for adult occupant protection (33.05/34) and child occupant protection (45.00/49), making them the safest vehicles to run on Indian roads.
Built on the OMEGARC architecture, derived from Land Rover’s renowned D8 Platform, these powerful and stylish SUVs are available from an introductory starting price of ₹ 16.19 Lakh (for the new Safari) and ₹ 15.49 Lakh (for the new Harrier). They are being offered in four distinct personas, portraying the discerning preference and multifaceted lifestyle of today’s SUV customersLaunching the new Safari and the new Harrier, Mr. Shailesh Chandra, Managing Director, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles and Tata Passenger Electric Mobility said, “The new Safari and Harrier herald a new era in safety, excellence, and experience. Their modern design, exceptional build, imposing stance, smart technologies and ahead of segment features have raised the industry benchmarks for style, drivability and being best-in-class. Each SUV is now an extension of its owner’s persona and a perfect unison of design, technology and performance. With their 5-star GNCAP rating and highest scores by an Indian vehicle to date, our SUVs are the safest spaces on Indian roads.”
Highlights of the new Safari and Harrier
- 7 airbags with 6 as standard across personas
- 31.24 cm Harman Touchscreen Infotainment system
- 26.03 cm configurable Instrument Cluster with Navigation Display
- 10 speaker JBL music system with Advanced Harman AudioworX with 13 bespoke acoustic modes (first in the world)
- ADAS with 12 Features
- Gesture Controlled Power Tailgate (first in segment)
- Voice support with 250+ commands in 6 languages with 4 independent voice assistants (first in segment)
- Ventilated first and second row seats
- Following the launch of these two hi-tech sophisticated car ranges, one needs to follow up their next announcement regarding their future line up of launches!